Health Yoga journal is a community blogger where we allow everyone to submitted there Guest article and become part of it.
If you are looking for Guest blogging, then please follow our guest posting Guidelines below:
Guest Post Guidelines
- Article Length: We believe, for good and well informative article , article length should be minimum 1500+ words. So we are not accepting article less then 1500+ word anymore. Please make sure your article has minimum word count of 1000+ word.
- Article Topic : Article Topic should be health related like disease, fitness, weight loss, nutrition, health, or exercise related. Out of topic article will be rejected immediately .
- Tone: Compelling, and positive; If you would like examples just refer to previously published posts on healthyogajournal.com
- Write For Reader: Write in a manner that expresses your own personality and voice. That way people can better connect to the writer.
- Make Reader Friendly: Decorate your post by giving headings, subheadings and give bold fonts for key sentences. Use bullets points where ever necessary.
- Article Authorship Claim: – If you want Authorship of your article, then please edit your profile and filled up Google Plus field in your healthresource profile with your Google plus profile link as shown below:-
- No irrelevant Links: – No irrelevant link will be allowed, this step was taken as our website was hit by major penguin update. So link in the author bio should be relevant to website or article.
- Credit : Please give credit to individual work wherever necessary. This goes for image as well.
- Screenshot + Video : Please add image or video to your article , as you might know , images speaks a lot .
- No Affiliate link : We do not allow affiliate link anywhere inside article as this may harm our website reputation . If you want to advertise your affiliate banner, then please visit Advertise page.
- Copyright : Please do not submit any guest post copied from other blog. we will never publish any such article. If we found you doing this, we will immediately delete your account. We respect other people work and so you should.
- Comment : Once your article get published, your article may get lots of query’s . Please try to answer them as this will lead to more exposure of your article
- How Long Post Will Remain: Minimum we will keep the article for 1 year. We try to keep all articles for as long as possible. But due to Quality issues, we might remove your article and link without any notice. We might rewrite your article and publish again. We will keep the link as long as it does not hurt our site ranking.
Healthyogajournal.com is a community of high quality bloggers, So if you found violating any of the above guidelines , then your account will be terminated immediately and all your guest post will be deleted from our blog. By Publishing article , you agree to accept all the above guidelines and terms.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org