There are many causes of hair loss and if you will know then you can find the right solution.
- Happily, there are several ways you can stop excessive hair loss without using expensive products and prescriptions. However, see your doctor if you do not know the cause of your hair loss or if you have additional symptoms. Also, consult with your doctor before using supplements or essential oils.
- To improve the blood circulation of your scalp, massage the oils.
- Massage helps good circulation in the scalp and develop blood flow to your follicles. Gently massage your scalp daily by hand for a few minutes. To enhance the massage, use a few drops of lavender, rosemary, thyme, peppermint, or cedarwood essential oil in a base of almond, coconut, jojoba, grape, or sesame oil on your scalp.
- Although many claim success with this treatment, there is no clear scientific evidence for its effectiveness.
- For a more relaxing treatment, heat the essential oils in a microwave for 15 to 30 seconds before applying.
- Use egg oil hair treatment for healthy hair and scalp. Although it has not been scientifically proven to help, many think that egg oil can prevent hair loss. It may be able to help stop scratching, treat dandruff, and moisturize your hair. Egg oil using fo massage into the scalp and hold it overnight.
- Shampoo the oil in the morning with a sulfate-free shampoo that is light and gentle.
- Only use the shampoo once a day as repetition removes the hair’s natural oils, leaving it dry and brittle.
- People usually claim to see results when they use egg oil 2-3 times a week for at least 12 weeks. However, you may need to use it less often if you have protein-sensitive hair.
- Egg oil is a suitable option for egg yolk and does not inhale like raw egg yolks. There is no risk of salmonella, which can give you an infection.
- You can make effective egg oil at your place or buy it online. Popular brands include Eyova and Oleova. If you are making your own egg oil, you run the risk of contaminating salmonella. Be sure to wash your hands and workspace thoroughly. Wash your pillowcase after you sleep with the mixture in your hair.
- Restore the moisture through hot oil treatments. When applied to the hair, warm oil can also moisturize and stimulate growth. You can use any natural oil, including imitation and canola or olive oil.
- Warm the oil up so that it is heated, but not too hot. The ideal temperature does not exceed 104 ° F (40 ° C).
- Then take oil and massage into your scalp.
- Wear a shower cap for about 30 minutes. When the time is over, shampoo the oil.
- Rub henna into your hair to strengthen it. Although it has not been scientifically proven to work, many use henna for the health and strength of hair. This is a special green content that ties the hair cuticle, which increases the hair shaft at the root.
- Henna is known as a secure item on the skin and hair, but some face problems when they use it i. e. some kinds of reactions. If you react, stop using it and consult your healthcare provider if necessary.
- Do not use darker colored hennas, as these are usually unnatural and contain a chemical called p-phenylenediamine (PPD)
Consult with your doctor before using supplements and herbs.
While herbs and supplements are generally safe, they are not right for everyone. You may be allergic to certain herbs and supplements, and they may interfere with medications you are taking. Discuss to your doctor about your wish to use herbal remedies and supplements. Then ask them if there is anything you need to avoid.
Remind your doctor of the medications and supplements you are already taking.